Turn web visitors into loyal fans who purchase your products. By posting addictive content you can bring them back again and again, while providing valuable resources that create sales.
Here’s what your customers base their decisions on:
- Credibility of the Product
Having the right price can help, but you’d be surprised how little price matters if the product or service is what the customer needs now, especially when they have a meaningful connection to your company.
Rather than trying to “out-advertise” the competition, why not work smarter by using this thing we call the social web?
How to See a Return From Marketing and Social Media
Great content fuels the social web, and great businesses use content to attract customers, build leads, and get sales.
It’s easy for your business to start.
All this takes strategy. You’ve got to have a realistic plan.
But strategy isn’t enough: you also need sharp execution, analysis, and some creativity to help you stand out.
My Media Labs offers products that will turn your marketing efforts into results.
- Idea Launch Pad – after initial consultation and workshop sessions to develop your idea, you get a custom presentation to communicate the idea to investors, customers, and anyone else you need to get to the sale.
- Brand Manual - includes a custom logo, a brand manual which tells you what colors, fonts, and logo sizes meet the brand identity, company stationary (business card, letterhead, etc.), and a report on how to leverage the brand across different media (social platforms, website, print, etc.).
- Market Research Reports – includes analysis of current and potential customers, competition, market trends, and product position presented in a clear and easy-to-implement report that will guide your strategic planning.
- Marketing and Social Media Playbook - a customized playbook for your organization that gives clear instructions on how to use various marketing assets such as content, social media tools, and creative campaigns to achieve both short and long term strategic goals.
- Custom Website and Blog Creation – you get a fully functioning, optimized, and highly designed website with the latest social media tools integrated into it.
- Custom Facebook Business Page – includes Facebook page set up, custom tabs (price varies per tab) and apps, and a landing welcome page that gives your business a branded and dynamic presence in the Facebook network.
- Facebook Ad Campaign - you get a 4-week ad campaign including multiple versions of ad copy, version testing and daily monitoring, and a summary report of results and how to proceed post campaign.
- One-on-One Monthly Coaching Package – includes 4-DIY Marketing sessions to develop your business.