Tactics: Content Creation and Community Building
All of these questions boil down to tactics.
You choice of tactics should be driven by your social media strategy. Once you know what the end result should look like, it’s just a matter of plugging in the right tactics to get you there and executing them well.
The following free resources should help you get started:
Community Building & Network Tactics
- Today’s Tom Sawyer: A Role Model for Community Managers
- Community Management Secrets: 3 Plans to Create Successful Online Groups
- Facebook Groups v. Facebook Pages: Which is Better?
- Engage Your Online Community The Foo Fighters and Pink Floyd Way
- Beyond the Resume: Seizing Your Dreams By Standing Out From the Crowd
Content Creation & Marketing Tactics
- Are You Special: How to Start a Niche Blog
- Black Belt Blogging: How to Kick Ass With a Routine
- Stop Boring Us With Your Power Point: Six Tips for Lawyers and Other Professionals
Contact My Media Labs to develop your content and community tactics today.